Eligibility for marine fares - yachting and cruise ship personnel:
- Captains and Crew onboard private and charter vessels
- Captains and crew between jobs in possession of a seaman's book
- Technicians, contractors, surveyors, engineers assigned to service the vessel (At sea or dry dock)
- Workers involved with the maintenance or new build of a private vessel
- Deck & Engine Able Bodied Seaman
- Onboard food service including cooks, waiters, stewards
- Cruise staff
- Onboard concessionaires - casino, spa, hairdresser etc.
- Temporary onboard workers such as: New builds, technicians, surveyors and other workers whether sailing with the vessel, or while the vessel is in port/dry-dock.
Vessel must be named before tickets can be issued and Seven Seas Account referenced.
Documentation Required to Use Contract Fares:
- Crewmembers travelling with a GRIFFIN marine/seaman ticket must be travelling to/from the vessel and should carry a letter of employment from the vessel, crew manifest, and/or seaman's book.
- Documentation letter on company letterhead stating the following:
- Passenger's name
- Flight Number/Date, routing
- Ship Name/Registry, Rig, Port or Marina
Failure to produce proper documentation may result in denied boarding by the airline.